Ready to Be Certified?
If you’ve completed a course and met the target scores, it’s time to show off your expertise to the world. First, if you just completed the Core Appliance Repair course, make sure to request your Appliantology membership to take advantage of this amazing offer.
As for showing off your certification to customers, employers (or employees), manufacturers, dealers, and more, we offer a few options.
- A digital badge boosts your credibility with everyone who visits your website, including the bots that determine search engine rankings. (We will provide step-by-step instructions for how to add it.) Request Digital Badge
- Uniform patches can be worn to build trust with customers when you visit their homes, or when you meet with dealers, manufacturers, warranty companies, etc. Order Uniform Patches
- A certificate is physical proof that you have been certified by our experts (see example above), which can be proudly displayed in your office or at home.
Request Your Certificate
You must be enrolled in one or more of our technical courses and logged in to the site to request a certificate!
The Criteria for Certification
Certification is awarded to students who have:
- Scored 80% or better on each unit quiz
- Scored 90% or higher on each module exam (where applicable)
- Scored 90% or higher on both the midterm and final exams (where applicable)
Note that the requirements are for each quiz or exam, not based on an average.
Core Appliance Repair, Advanced Refrigerator Repair, Advanced Oven and Range Repair, Advanced Washer and Dryer Repair, and Advanced Troubleshooting courses are all eligible for certification, though only certification in Core Appliance Repair comes with the free one-year membership to Appliantology.